The Terms and Conditions set forth below govern your access to and use of the website www.prochimps.com. By making use of any service provided on this website, you will be deemed to have read through and accepted these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, kindly refrain from using the site.
By accessing the website at https://www.prochimps.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations of recruitment Laws in Malta and the EU, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
‘Website’ is www.prochimps.com.
2. User License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Prochimps’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Prochimps’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Prochimps at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the Recruitment laws of Malta and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Prochimps complies to the provisions of the Data Protection Act of Malta of 2001 in ensuring that:
- personal data is processed fairly and lawfully;
- personal data is always processed in accordance with good practice;
- personal data is only collected for specific, explicitly stated and legitimate purposes;
- personal data is not processed for any purpose that is incompatible with that for which the information is collected;
- personal data that is processed is adequate and relevant in relation to the purposes of the processing;
- no more personal data is processed than is necessary having regard to the purposes of the processing;
- personal data that is processed is correct and, if necessary, up to date;
- all reasonable measures are taken to complete, correct, block or erase data to the extent that such data is incomplete or incorrect, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed;
- personal data is not kept for a period longer than is necessary, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed (Data Protection Act, 2001)
Personal data will be processed only if:
(a) the data subject has unambiguously given his consent; or
(b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (Data Protection Act, 2001)
Personal data may not be processed for purposes concerning direct marketing, if the data subject gives notice to Prochimps.com that he/she opposes such processing. Prochimps.com shall appropriately inform the data subject of his/her right to oppose, at no cost, the processing referred to the above (Data Protection Act, 2001)
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
5.1. All data on this website , shouldn`t be copied or used on any other online portal unless authorized by Prochimps members.
5.2 Prochimps is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
6. Contact Us
If you have any inquires for these terms and conditions, you may contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.